Thursday, October 21, 2010

I told myself so...

I always get into a bit of a funk when I've spent too much time alone just sitting around at home doing nothing. Being alone does something to you, we humans gots ta stick togetha, our whole lives are based on interaction. Anyway, drifting from the point. I went out today with friends, and I'm feeling much happier now. I've also been thinking about how I'm alright, you know. I'm going to be okay. It's the journey man. I am currently working on my personal statement, well that's a lie, I'm currently avoiding my personal statement by writing this blog post. I'm feeling more confident in my statement. I just need to do some fine tuning, add a bit here and there, and I'll be alright, yeah, I'll be alright. And worst comes to worst, I just reapply next year right?  It's 2 in the morning. I should be asleep.

Also, I was thinking a lot today, about being selfless and responsible. They are two things I aspire to be, and two things that a friend of mine has, I just thought I'd say, I admire you greatly friend who will never read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment