Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To be taken seriously or not to be taken seriously

I suppose it's an angsty teenagerish sort of thing, most things that come out of my mouth are, but I can't help feeling that I'm just not serious. I am. I am deadly serious. In fact, just about every thought that pops into my head nowadays starts or becomes serious. That though, is not what I show the world, because for most of my life I've hated serious people, and people who are serious are no fun to hang about. But serious people are more honest, at least when it comes to me that's how it is, because who I show the world is not who I am. The truth is the older I get the grumpier and more cynical and angrier I become at well, everything. I don't think I can blame it on the hormones anymore. I'm 17. The craving I've had for people to enjoy spending time in my company has died down, it's been replaced by this intense want of honesty, of my real self to shine through. I though then, after spending the past two days flopped in bed watching films and avoiding everything important I should be doing with my time, that a blog in which I can bitch, moan, and express myself in a joke free environment would make a good blog. Which is silly. Because nobody wants to read something serious. And besides, I'm not really sure that teeanger rants are any more serious than a good ol' knock knock joke, but well, we'll see. And by we, I refer only to myself, because I don't really expect anyone to read this. And by stating that I'm not really hoping someone will follow me out of pity, well, maybe I am...(we'll start the honesty thing out now).

Right, so let us begin. See next post (I don't think that's what people say) to get the general back story, but well, yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment