Wednesday, October 20, 2010

IF I PUT THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS WILL YOU READ?

I'm new to this, it probably shows. I have this romantic notion about blogging. I feel like I'm doing this wrong. I should be on a zealous quest of some sort, like whatsherface Julie Powell or Cowell or something offa Julie & Julia, or documenting my journeys across the African plains. The truth is, I'm not sure where this blog is headed, just like I'm nots sure where anything I'm doing is headed. I'm scared a little. I know that I know nothing about the world, especially about the world I'm most interested in. I'm equally as excited though. It's just, I'm not especially good at anything really, I don't have a talent that I'm better at than most people. I wish I could sing, or even play the guitar so as to bring tears to any listeners eyes. I'm not complaining about what I have. I'm happy enough. What's the point in complaining really though? It doesn't help anyone or anything. You deal. I've though a lot about two career paths, though both relatively broad. Films. I'd love to be involved in films, acting, but I doubt it. It just seems like such a fantastic thing to be involved in. The others writing, but I reckon that could easily be combined with the film thing. I don't think in anyway that I'm a good writer, and I think that a blog is the perfect forum for me to improve my writing. I can have people tell me I'm terrible and shit, or tell me I'm competent, or that I'm alright. Once I know where I stand, I can go from there, right?

That was a massive paragraph. Why would anyone read this? I'm not sure, I just sound miserable. I'm not, not really. Well, I'm not exactly happy either. I'm just floating. I wouldn't blame anyone for not reading this, because reading this doesn't make your day any better, and isn't that why people read things on the internet? So I apologize to you reader. I should stop referring to readers, at least until I have a subscriber.

I'm not going to go back an edit that, as much as I'd like to, because it probably sounds terrible and is riddled with mistakes, but I'm so tired and my eyes are so sleepy. I'm going to go and watch the end of my film and shut me eyes. Nightie night Interweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment