Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh gosh gosh gosh struggling for a title here

Saw Wall Street 2 today. I'm not sure how I feel about that world. But it did make me think about things that I'd sort of shoved to the back of my mind. Everyone has talent and brains and looks in this modern world. So what distinguishes us from one another, what sets us apart from the crowd? It must be character right? I feel like that must be the most important thing, morals, values, and such. That brings us to another question, is there such thing as a 'perfect human being', we are all so incredibly different, so then surely everyone has a different idea of a 'perfect human being'. Is there a step by step sort of list, so that if you were to follow it, you'd become a person that everybody wanted around? Would that person be the best person? What is perfection? What should we look to be like? Surely a kind and honest person, but then there are cunning manipulative people who are much more interesting? After all, Bond would be out of a job if there were no villains.

Also, side note. I enjoy singing and guitar, in fact I use the guitar as an excuse to practice singing. I've been told I don't have a terrible voice, but I know it is nothing special and a very untrained voice. Is it possible that by practicing I'll improve to a good enough standard to become a musician. I mean its a little silly silly silly dream, but I'd like to think that there's hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment