Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three Blogs in a Row, that's gotta be desperate right?

Okay, last thing today, I swear.

I've been doing nothing with myself, nothing productive. Just loafing around. Anyway. I think that if I put something on the internet its permanent, and substantial somehow because once on the internet you can always find something right? Even if this blog was deleted, if I someone really wanted to they could find this again. Right? So therefore if I say I'm going to do something on this blog, on the internet, I pretty much have to because if I don't there will be evidence of my slobness forever floating around in the web. So one step at a time... Today, I'm going to shower and leave my house, get some new boots to replace my old scuffed up ones, bring an book, sit down at a cafe and just read. I know, it sounds terrible lolsypants, but the easy temptation of staying in my pyjamas munching and surfing the web in bed all day will be my downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment